Monday, February 8, 2010

"START'S WITH ME"

AKO mismo is about YOU… … making a stand and taking real action for the causes you believe in. It is how or what you can do to make our country more progressive or to make it a better place...


We all know that our country is facing a problem right now and I believe that we can conquer all this problems by helping one another. And for the government that there should need to do their duties or responsibilities to the PILIPINO people. And for me, as a student, we should study hard so that somehow in the future we are the one who make our country a better place. And of course, I will try my best to promote peace and orderly to our country-the PHILIPPINES...


Being a responsible student or person, I will do my best so that even in simplest way, I can help our country so that it will become a better nation, and I will surely have a better life and I believe that “the youth is the hope of our nation”...

No comments:

Post a Comment