Tuesday, August 11, 2009

T.L.E: AN INTERESTING SUBJECT

Technology and Livelihood Education or so could the T.L.E is such an interesting subject. In this subject, we can learn a lot of things like how to operate a computer, how to create an e-mail and so on and so forth.
This subject is quite interesting, there are times that I encountered a problem such as, when we work an activities, I don't know what I'm doing and the reason is I'm not listening when the teacher is discussing.
Moving on I will study hard, participate in class, and of coarse lend my ears when the teacher is discussing so that I can earn a lot of knowledge which regards on this subject.



2 comments:

  1. I LIKE HOW YOU DID YOUR POST,,I LOVE IT,IT'S NICE,YOU KNOW YOUR POST IS GOOD.THATS ALL ,STUDY HARD AND GOD BLESS,,,,DO YOUR BEST TO ATTAIN YOUR GOAL IN LIFE,I AM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU AND TO ASSIST YOU .WHATEVER HAPPEN..JUST CALL MY NAME AND I'LL BE THERE....MWUAH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so nice but,,,speechless????hmm,,,i really dont know,,,,ejejej,,,study hard and 4get mo muna si abe,,,,garret is always der 4 u,,,,
    ajajaj,,,joke lng,,,im just kidding,,,,

    ReplyDelete